Re: [MathML4] Removal of the menclose notation "radical"

Hi Frederic,

I don't see why there would be inconsistencies in implementation.   A
reasonable developer would just have <msqrt> call the same code as
<menclose notation="radical">.

>From a software engineering point of view, I would think it would make more
sense to remove <msqrt>.   But from a "give the people what they think they
want" point of view, I would think we need to keep it.

Stephen