Re: Minor problem in mathml-for-css 7Jun2011

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:00:30 +0100
To: <www-math@w3.org>
On 04/06/2015 06:22, Christopher Chittleborough wrote:
> Is "thickmathspace" supposed to be 5/18 em, as it was in MathML2?

hmm yes, that seems to be an error, thanks, I'll add a line to the
(currently empty) errata document.

Note though we don't really recommend that mechanism these days. It
is very much "of its time", even if you were using a pure css
implementation without javascript, css has rather more features
in particular flexbox that could be used now. (Still not enough sadly)

David

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Microsoft Office 365.