Re: Fwd announcement "Towards MathJax 3.0"

Hi www-math,

Thanks for cross-posting here, Bill! It was on our to-do list but fell
through the cracks.

> However, as I understand it, their html/css and svg renderings will
continue to be derived from MathML

That's correct though improving MathJax's internal format (which is
essentially MathML) is on the table.

> and the (MathJax versions of) Tex and ascii-math inputs will continue to
be available as author-friendly inputs for math.

That's correct.

Best regards,
Peter.