Seeking: Canonicalizer for presentation MathML

From: Deyan Ginev <d.ginev@jacobs-university.de>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 22:01:02 -0500
To: W3C Math Discussion <www-math@w3.org>
Dear Math working group,
   dear MathML enthusiasts,

I am seeking a tool for canonicalization of presentation MathML, that is
as true as possible to the MathML specification, as well as the "intent"
behind the specification.

In other words, I am wondering if there is a piece of software (e.g. an
XSLT stylesheet) that is endorsed either by the W3C MathML group itself,
or at least "looks reasonable" to individual members.
I have seen a number of open source projects online that tackle the
problem, but I lack an overview of their maturity and compliance to the
spec. Hence, I am asking for advice.

To state the obvious, the ideal tool would map any two presentation
trees that (are intended to) render the same, to the same canonical
expression.

Thanks for any leads,
Deyan