[Project Announcement] Improving MathML in Gecko & WebKit and Creating a collection of EPUB samples

From: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 10:16:37 +0100
To: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
Hi,

As announced earlier, I've been preparing a project to boost MathML
developments in Gecko & WebKit. I called it "Mathematics in ebooks" and
its main goals will be to:

* Create a collection of educational & scientific documents that will
serve as examples & test cases for publishers and implementers.
* Improve rendering quality in WebKit and Gecko so that EPUB publishers
can rely on it.

I published it one week ago on the Ulule Website. If your wish to know
more and to spread the word, here is the project page:

http://www.ulule.com/mathematics-ebooks/

Thank you.

--
Frédéric Wang
maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic