Re: RTL directionality in LaTeX

Hi All,

I have developed the RyDArab package for composing Arabic mathematical
notation in LaTeX.

It works very well; however, I don’t maintained any more since some years
ago.

In RyDArab, We can choose the default notation in preamble:

\usepackage[options]{rydarab} with options are: arabmath, latinmath, …

and we can specify another in a local expression by: \arabmath, \latinmath,
…

as is presented in attachment file or in RyDArab package :

http://www.ucam.ac.ma/fssm/rydarab/system/zip/rydarab.rar

We find also all possible notation’s translation and Arabic mathvariants.

Azzeddine