Re: Stretchy equal sign for commutative diagrams

Sorry for joining this late.  MathPlayer currently can make use of:

COMBINING DOUBLE LOW LINE' (U+0333)
COMBINING EQUALS SIGN BELOW' (U+0347)
COMBINING DOUBLE OVERLINE' (U+033F)
DOUBLE LOW LINE' (U+2017)

I don't think any of them are stretchy by default.

Adding '=' would (I think) be very simple.

    Neil