Re: mtable content

Hi David,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Also there is one more concern. I have a test case with contents as
<math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML" frame="solid"
columnlines="dashed" rowlines="dashed" rowalign="top baseline bottom"
columnalign="left right" columnspacing="4em" rowspacing="3ex">
  <mtable>
    <mtr>
      <mtd>
          <mfrac>
            <mi>xxx</mi>
            <mi>y</mi>
          </mfrac>
      </mtd>
      <mtd>
        <mi>bbbb</mi>
      </mtd>
      <mtd>
        <mi>c</mi>
      </mtd>
    </mtr>
    <mtr>
      <mtd>
          <mfrac>
            <mi>x</mi>
            <mi>y</mi>
          </mfrac>
      </mtd>
      <mtd>
        <mi>y</mi>
      </mtd>
      <mtd>
        <mi>z</mi>
      </mtd>
    </mtr>
    <mtr>
      <mtd>
          <mfrac>
            <mi>x</mi>
            <mi>y</mi>
          </mfrac>
      </mtd>
      <mtd>
        <mn>2</mn>
      </mtd>
      <mtd>
        <mn>333333</mn>
      </mtd>
    </mtr>
  </mtable>
</math>

In this case the mtable attributes are applied to math instead of mtable.
Mathjax and mathplayer support this and applied all the attributes to
mtable. Is this correct? I mean these are mtable attributes and not math.

Thanks and Regards,
Gurpreet