Re: minor suggestions on Public Editor's draft of MathML

On 16/05/2012 22:44, David Carlisle wrote:
> egrep ".{2500}" mathml.html
>
> reports there are no lines longer than 2500.

Sorry about that. My previous comments were true but missed an important
detail that the lines in mathml.html were much worse than the lines in
the separate xhtml files from which it is derived. That was an oversight
in the stylesheet doing the conversion (or more exactly in the way it
was invoked) I fixed that and a few long lines occurring explicitly in
our sources and now

$ egrep ".{400}" mathml.html | wc -l
9

That is, there are only 9 lines with more than 400 characters. Mostly
they are alt texts with long TeX expressions for the images, and a
couple in the schema chapter.

David