Re: Minor problems found in MathML 3 specification

On 19/03/2012 21:35, Andrew Miller wrote:
> I've found a few (primarily editorial) issues with Chapter 4 of the
> MathML 3 specification;

Andrew,
Thanks again for these comments and the later reports that you made.

As you have probably seen we've just made the editor's draft public.
Hopefully all your comments have either been addressed or added as
editors notes in the change log to be addressed next.

http://www.w3.org/Math/draft-spec/appendixf-d.html#changes.mathml3.02e-3.0

David