Re: Embellished operators

Yes, that's similar to the horizontal case that I initially mentioned
(and for which there is a bug in Firefox since the embellished op rules
are completely implemented). I think Neil means that the vertical case
does no really come up in practice. In your example, that would be
replacing the mover by
height="100px"/></mrow>...