RE: Typesetting for print

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012, at 09:07 AM, Paul Topping wrote:
> You might be interested in our MathFlow Equation Composer. While its
> output does not always look like TeX, it can be set up to approximate it
> given an appropriate selection of fonts.

I don't need the style to look just like TeX, just smooth and
well-proportioned.

I've used MathType and liked it. I am interested in MathFlow, but so far
I have only seen discussion of using it with the more expensive systems
like Adobe Indesign and Arbortext Editor+APP. I see that in the future
Design Science is planning to add SVG export. When that happens, it will
be worth looking into using MathFlow with something like Prince XML.

                          unladen european swallow