RE: Typesetting for print

You might be interested in our MathFlow Equation Composer. While its
output does not always look like TeX, it can be set up to approximate it
given an appropriate selection of fonts.

Paul Topping
President & CEO

Design Science, Inc.
"How Science Communicates"
Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathDaisy, MathPlayer, Equation Editor
http://www.dessci.com