Re: Typesetting for print

To provide some additional information, our server solution for MathML
rendering is called the Equation Composer and can be run as a command line
tool or through its API, so it can be set up to work with a wide range of
publishing toolchains.

http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathflow/mf_components.htm

If you're interested in further details, you can contact us through the
website <http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathflow/mf_eval.htm> or email
me directly.

Best wishes,

Autumn Cuellar

Associate Product Manager

autumnc@dessci.com

Technical Support: +1 (562) 432-2920

Fax: +1 (562) 432-2857

Toll-free sales (US only): 800-827-0685

Office Hours are Monday - Friday (closed during most major US holidays), 8
AM - 5 PM, GMT - 8:00.

Design Science, Inc. -- www.dessci.com

140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor

Long Beach, California 90802 USA

~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~