Re: How does your MathML application use the <semantics> tag?

Frédéric,

The Wiris OpenMath Editor tuned for the ActiveMath learning environment uses the semantics by creating a map of the (safe) types (including pictures, text, mathml-p & -c, openmath) then fetching from the first available in the following list:
- openmath
- mathml-content
- mathml-presentation
- text
- pictures
(probably it fails if there are annotations that are multiple for the same type).

Paul