Re: How does your MathML application use the <semantics> tag?

On 12/05/2012 09:15 AM, Frédéric WANG wrote:
> Thank you everybody for your feedback, I've updated the Wiki page. I'm
> looking forward to hearing more info for example regarding Wysiwyg
> formula editors like Word or LaTeX to MathML converters.

LaTeXML adds the (expanded) TeX code, as you described in
your blog. But also, if you request the math to be converted
into parallel markup, the alternative forms will be encoded
into annotation-xml. A typical example would be Presentation
MathML as the 1st child and Content MathML and/or OpenMath as
annotations.

Of course, that sidesteps the question of whether the recognition
of the math is good enough to warrant Content MathML...

bruce