RE: Wanted: MathML examples for use testing of MathML to speech

Hello Bruce

I am a programmer.  I want deal with formulas and other data wholesale, not retail.  When it's not easy to download the formulas, and when there is in any case no clear license that allows me to use them in open source software as test data, then it's not a route I want to go down.

If dlmf.nist.gov is willing to make the MathML formulas avaiable in a form I can use, I will happily use them, and thank you also.  But otherwise, no.

By the way, I think Abramowitz and Stegun is a great book.  Not special functions as someone (Richard Askey?) said, but useful functions.

With best regards

Jonathan