Re: Where can I find numerical codes for all LATEX Mathematical symbols

Ah, if you want to work with the unicode-math-table.tex file, copy the
code into the green box, check Convert \x just above and then click on
the Hex code points box above the green box.  Then look below for your
results.

eg.

\UnicodeMathSymbol{"1D661}{\mbfitsansl
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small l}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"1D662}{\mbfitsansm
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small m}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"1D663}{\mbfitsansn
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small n}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"1D664}{\mbfitsanso
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small o}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"1D665}{\mbfitsansp
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small p}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"1D666}{\mbfitsansq
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small q}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"1D667}{\mbfitsansr
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small r}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"1D668}{\mbfitsanss
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small s}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"1D669}{\mbfitsanst
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small t}%

gives

\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙡}{\mbfitsansl
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small l}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙢}{\mbfitsansm
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small m}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙣}{\mbfitsansn
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small n}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙤}{\mbfitsanso
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small o}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙥}{\mbfitsansp
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small p}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙦}{\mbfitsansq
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small q}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙧}{\mbfitsansr
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small r}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙨}{\mbfitsanss
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small s}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙩}{\mbfitsanst
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small t}%

or

\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙡}{\mbfitsansl
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small l}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙢}{\mbfitsansm
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small m}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙣}{\mbfitsansn
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small n}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙤}{\mbfitsanso
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small o}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙥}{\mbfitsansp
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small p}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙦}{\mbfitsansq
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small q}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙧}{\mbfitsansr
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small r}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙨}{\mbfitsanss
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small s}%
\UnicodeMathSymbol{"𝙩}{\mbfitsanst
}{\mathalpha}{mathematical sans-serif bold italic small t}%

etc.

Hint: for converting larger amounts of data at one time, Safari or
Chrome browsers are useful, since they allow you to stretch any output
field to see more results at a time.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead