Re: Where can I find numerical codes for all LATEX Mathematical symbols

I'm not sure why you need a decimal version for HTML.  In the i18n WG we
recommend the use of hex codes (since it's easier to pair them with
tables such as this).

Even better would be to use utf-8 for your HTML character encoding, and
use actual characters.

If you do still need to convert them, you can use
http://rishida.net/tools/conversion/  Just copy the column, drop it on
the green box, hit Convert and look for the result in the NCR boxes.
Problem is, I wasn't able to copy from the document - seems to be using
the private-use area of Unicode for encoding even the ascii characters.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)