Re: cs String Literal

Hi David,

tried the example you posted with the updated XSD you provided on
w3c.org but it still complains anout the presence of the <cs> element
??

I am validating the instance against the new mathml3-content.xsd
(which includes mathml3-strict-content.xsd) but the following error
messages are returned :-

Element <cs> is not allowed under element <apply>
Element <cs> unexpected by type 'apply.type' or element <apply>
The element <apply> is not valid with respect to the actual type
definition 'apply.type'

The apply.content type looks like this :-

	<!--Ambiguous content model altered (apply.content)-->
	<xs:complexType name="apply.content">
		<xs:sequence>
			<xs:group ref="m:ContExp"/>
			<xs:group ref="m:BvarQ"/>
			<xs:group ref="m:Qualifier" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
			<xs:group ref="m:ContExp" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
		</xs:sequence>
	</xs:complexType>

Regards

Fraser.