Re: cs String Literal

On 22/04/2011 16:33, Fraser Goffin wrote:
> I noted that there is a<cs>
> element which looks like it can be used to contain string literals,
> but when I attempt to use it, it will not validate against the mathml3
> XSD.

The fragment that you posted looks valid to me, but condition isn't
allowed at the top level it is just intended to constrain other
constructors, so it will fail to validate unless included into some more
terms. Did you really get a validation error from the cs?

Ouch yes you did, the file below validates against the relaxng and dtd
but not against the xsd. Sorry that would be a bug, will report back
with a fix asap (probably not today, it's a bit late) The XSD is mainly
made by trang converting the relaxng schema to XSD, but the relax is
preprocessed a bit first to make it simple enough for the conversion.
I need to check where it went wrong.

David

<math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML" >

<set>