Re: MathML3 testsuite

What you say about scriptlevel is true, but  the section on mfrac (
http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/chapter3.html#presm.mfrac) says:

"The mfrac element sets displaystyle to "false", or if it was already false
increments scriptlevel by 1, within *numerator* and *denominator*."

That's why the font size is smaller for the inline case; I believe the
images are correct.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~