Re: MathML3 testsuite

I noticed another problem on these two images:
when reading the MathML3 carefully (see http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/chapter2.html#interf.toplevel), one can notice that "scriptlevel" should be initialized to 0 for both values of the display attribute. Thus the font size should be the same, regardless of the display attribute value.
However, the test results show smaller font sizes when display is set to "inline".

François Sausset