Re: hdotsfor?

I understand that you want lots of dots.  U+2026 may not be the ideal
character to say that a stretchy version has as many dots as needed to fill
the area; perhaps there is a better Unicode character.  I think the idea of
using a stretchy char though is one that fits with the MathML spec as it
stands now.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Jacques Distler <distler@golem.ph.utexas.edu