Re: LC Disposition documents

On 15/07/2010 22:33, Patrick Ion wrote:

> I have updated and committed the Last Call Dispositions documents,
> which can be accessed through
> http://www.w3.org/Math/lastcall3/Overview.html
>
> The changes document is supposed to be up-to-date as well:
> http://www.w3.org/Math/Documents/lc-changes.html
>
> I am not fully happy with what's in Dispositions2.html
> and will be happy to make any corrections that people
> point out.
>
> 	Patrick

I'm pretty confused by the document I think,

http://www.w3.org/Math/Documents/lc-changes.html

which versions of the  document is detailing differences between?

The first column points to the undated version of the diff marked spec
in Tr space eg

http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/chapter3-d.html#presm.intro

which is the diff between LC2 and the earlier CR

I was going to suggest all links should use the dated form

http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-MathML3-20100610/chapter3-d.html#presm.intro

to clarify that but
  then realised you also have newer diffs eg the lax schema one in 6.4
which also links to
http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/chapter6-d.html#world-int-combine-other

but that doesn't show the diff.

Shouldn't this be two documents one detailing the diff between LC2 and
CR and one detailing the diff between the proposed PR and LC2 9which
could link to draft-spec eithet in Group/member or my public copy at
monet.nag.

or it could be one document as now but pointing to different diff marked
versions, but that's probably harder to maintain or understand.

David