Re: How to use CDBase URIs in Content MathML?

On 12/07/2010 21:23, Urs Holzer wrote:
> I don't think they really do. After all, they provide an XML encoding
> for HTML 5.

yes but there is no support for extension via namespaces (or anything
else) the only suppported namespaces are xhtml, mathml and svg which are
explictly mentioned in the html5 (draft) spec, and there is no provision
of including xml vocabularies in other namespaces, the only mechanism
supported is to persuade the html5 editor to extend html with the
addtitional namespaces. Which isn't the kind of decentralised extension
originally envisaged by the xml namespace spec. I'm not arguing that
that is necessarily good, just observing that is how it is.

David