Re: Operator Dictionary MathML 2 vs. MathML 3

Neil,

if the spacings for - have changed, this was not updated in the
working draft. Even the version you linked still specifies
thickmathspace for "-". So this may be a bug in the current working
draft. If you want to, I should be able to quickly generate a list of
changes for both operator dictionaries and post it here.

in MathML 2 spec:

http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/appendixf.html
"-" form="infix"    lspace="mediummathspace" rspace="mediummathspace"

in MathML 3 spec:
http://monet.nag.co.uk/~dpc/draft-spec/appendixc.html

- - hyphen-minus infix 275 4 4
where 4 referrs to: