Re: MathML browser test page

I noticed a couple of things that you did that were workarounds to get it to
display in Firefox that might cause problems in other renderers:

   1. You use CSS to set the column alignments instead of using MathML.  You
   list the Firefox bug that it doesn't implement columnalignments, but you
   should at least also add the columnalignments to the MathML so that other
   renderers will align properly.
   2. You  set minsize/maxsize for the arrows in Cicho's Diagram. These
   should stretch on their own to be the proper size, but Firefox doesn't do
   this (I don't see it listed as a bug in your list).

It's really good to get complex tests like this.  Thanks for the work.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, WebEQ, Equation
Editor ~