RE: MathML 3.0 far enough along for implementation?

A few more things that might be helpful:

- The Math WG has made a real effort to preserve backwards
compatibility.
  There are only a very few minor exceptions.  So you can count on that.

- We are intensively working on a last call draft at the moment, that
  should appear next month.  At that point, it will be very stable.  As
  noted by others, presentation is pretty stable in the current draft,
  but content will be changing a good deal.

- If you can tell us anything about the requirements of your client's
  application, people may be able to offer some implementation ideas.
  There are several groups working on implementations, I know.  Plus,
  people on this list always like to know how MathML is being used!

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner
W3C Math WG co-chair
Vice President, Research and Development

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California 90802
USA