Re: MathML Problems

Wei Bin Chuah wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a math teacher planning to use MathML for my website. However,
> when I copy and paste the code and save it as a HTML file, it does not
> appear as it should be. May you guys help me solve the problem?
>
> Thanks.
At risk of raising accusations of self-promotion, here are a couple of
links to things I have written to make writing MathML a bit easier:

http://cs.jsu.edu/~leathrum/mathtrans/mathtrans.xml
http://cs.jsu.edu/~leathrum/mathtrans/articlestyledoc.xml

or for a list of these tools, some examples, and other stuff together:

http://cs.jsu.edu/~leathrum/mathtrans/index.xml

The earlier comment about browsers is important here, too, though:
these tools really only work well in Firefox (v2.0 or later).  But I
hope you will find them to be worth a try.

Regards,
Tom Leathrum