interesting developments -- Was: Enhanced support ...

"Robert Miner" <robertm@dessci.com> writes:

> I thought you all might find this interesting.  According to the article,
> all BioMed Central journals will be published with MathML:
> . . .

Something else that I heard in the wind this summer
is a project to translate articles at the arXiv.

(I don't think it's been mentioned here.)

I managed to find it by googling:

   arXMLiv:  http://kwarc.info/projects/arXMLiv/

I can see statistics, but I'm not able to see the translated
results.  Are they available?

And, for instance, might I inquire how 0709.3040 sails there?
(It has at least one semantic error that passes LaTeX and is
barely "visible" at line 887 and another likely problem at
line 1166.)

Cheers.

                                    -- Bill