Re: MathML expression, conformance, DTD

David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk> writes:

> of a couple of editorial notes which I hoped would indicate that the
> current state is unstable  In particular the second note floats the idea
> of making a relax schema normative (and by implication making the dtd
> not normative).

Of course, I agree that relax would be better.

My one concern arises from my suspicion that free (in the sense of
software) tools for relax-ng based on java running in linux
may have silent problems that, when I last looked (maybe 18 months ago),
appeared to be rooted in the then available free java engine.

I hope we're beyond this now, but I don't know.

                                    -- Bill