RE: Contributing to MathML 3 ?

Hi Max,

In general there isn't any way to directly participate in developing W3C
specs without being a member -- that is basically the incentive for
becoming a member.  It is possible in some case to get "invited expert"
status for an individual, but that is mostly used for academics.  If you
are the Max Berger at KFKI, that might be a possibility.

In any event, a good first step would be to start a discussion here. As
I am sure you know, we just put up a partially complete draft of MathML
3, and it sounds like you have some comments.  The Math WG members were
recently taking themselves to task for not making more of an effort to
solicit feedback and engage the larger MathML community through this
mailing list. So your post comes at an opportune time.

Do you have a short list of issues for MathML 3 coming out of your
JEuclid work?

Robert

Behalf