Re: Contributing to MathML 3 ?

Hey, there have been some questions about JEuclid on the docbook-apps
list. I keep recommending that people use SVGMath instead (it does an
especially good job with baseline shifts in fo output), but I think
(based on others statements on the fop mailing list) that JEuclid has
a better chance of being able to accommodate more advanced features,
such as line-wrapping of MathML.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/