Re: need help with Math Player compatibility (via specifying the DTD on an XHTML page)

Robert Miner,

Thank you for the diagnosis.

The reason why I bother sending qs=.99 at all is so that regular IE
does not get sent /index.xhtml over /index.html if content negotiation
is taking place for a URL like /index (because IE has an accept header
that says it accepts any MIME type with the same level of
preference/quality it has for regular HTML).

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/