Re: *.xhtml filenames, mimetypes and and mathML problem

Richard Kaye <R.W.Kaye@bham.ac.uk> writes:

> But I note that there is a *different* problem with google and
> David's pages: The google listing shows them as:
>     File Format: Unrecognized - View as HTML

Yes, now that I look I see Google picking up some of my
application/xml+xhtml pages, even listing that version first, but
tagging it with "file format: unrecognized".  Maybe W3C should
contact someone at Google about this.

> I obviously need to look into content-negotiation.

I don't see the relevance of content-negotiation for this particular
issue with Google.

                                    -- Bill