Re: W3C MathML Test Suite, download? Where?

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 01:39:42AM -0700, Steve Whitlatch wrote:

The official testsuite is at http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/
It could definitely be made to standout better on the official
w3c site:  http://www.w3.org/Math

The www.mathml.ca site is not official.  It has been used
by the working group at various stages to develop some of the
supporting material. It should definitely do a better job of
redirecting to the official site.

Stan Devitt