RE: MathML Incompatibility

Hello Jyrki,
Currently SciWriter supports named entities, like "⁢"
and numeric character entities if these are encoded in the hexadecimal
notation, like "⁡"

Obviously, looking at your few cases...

Name               Hexadecimal  Decimal
af                      ⁡    ⁡
InvisibleTimes    ⁢     ⁢
DifferentialD       ⅆ     ⅆ
ExponentialE     ⅇ     ⅇ

... Mathematica encodes some character entities with
the decimal notation.

I was not aware that there exist applications using
the decimal notation, so thanks for this hint.

It is a little effort to implement support for the decimal
notation. It will be present in a future releases of SciWriter.

Regards,
Bernhard Keil

mailto:Bernhard.Keil@soft4science.com
www.soft4science.com