Fw: Triple integral and MathPlayer

I believe iIve selected the correct option from one the examples that MathType has ("dx", "dy" under the derivs tab option).

    Helder

----- Original Message -----
From: Helder Ferreira
To: www-math@w3.org
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 8:58 AM
Subject: Triple integral and MathPlayer

Hi everyone,

Does MathPlayer has a problem with triple integrals?

I'm using the following code:

<math>
    <mrow>
      <mstyle displaystyle="true">
        <mrow>
          <mo>&tint;</mo>
          <mrow>
            <mi>x</mi>
            <mi>y</mi>
            <mi>z</mi>
            <mi>d</mi>
            <mi>x</mi>
            <mi>d</mi>
            <mi>y</mi>
            <mi>d</mi>
            <mi>z</mi>
          </mrow>
        </mrow>
      </mstyle>
      <mo>=</mo>
      <mn>0</mn>
    </mrow>
</math>

I believe its correct since MathType generated it. However MathPlayer canīt do the render. It canīt identify the &tint; .
I'm using Internet Explorer 6 and MathPlayer v2.0a .
Any suggestions?

      Helder Ferreira

Speech Processing and Web Acessibility Researcher
Homepage: http://www.fe.up.pt/~hfilipe   Email: hfilipe@fe.up.pt
Laboratory for Speech Synthesis, Electroacoustics, Signals and Instrumentation - http://lpf-esi.fe.up.pt
Faculty of Engineering University of Oporto, Portugal - http://www.fe.up.pt