Re: MathML application developers

ActiveMath (http://www.activemath.org/) now supports MathML output in
its beta-1 version. The MathML presentation is generated from OpenMath
using, mostly, XSLT (with good caching etc).
Currently, this is "dirty" MathML which includes html and hence can
only be viewed in Mozilla, we have, internally, a version that displays
in MSIE+MathPlayer.

Try it on our demo: http://www.activemath.org/demo/

paul