Re: FW: [Blindmath] Need Documents in MathML

David.Pawson@rnib.org.uk wrote:

> Hi David, this came up on the blind math list.
> Can you help this guy with 'significant' examples,
> or anyone else on the math list please?

Hi Dave,

I can provide a few links.

First the MathML test suite at [1], but the documents are very short.
The infamous "MathML Torture Test" is more substantial [2]. [3] has
lots of MathML, but looking at it again it seems that the stylesheets
are broken (but at least the MathML is there). The MathML blog, at
[4], with a nice logo... I'm sure I've seen many more, and probably people
on this list will give other links.

And also there are enough MathML editors (and some converters) now
that you can type your complicated maths yourself). See
http://www.w3.org/Math/implementations

[1] http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/
[2] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/mathml/demo/texvsmml.xhtml
[3] http://www.physics.orst.edu/~rubin/CPUG/MathML/David/samples.html