RE: support of MathML in Safari?

The W3C Workshop on Web Applications and Compound Documents
(http://www.w3.org/2004/04/webapps-cdf-ws/index.html) might be a good venue
in which to at least get started on a standards-based plugin architecture
capable enough to support MathML plugins like MathPlayer.

Paul Topping
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com