Re: support of MathML in Safari?

I know that Safari rendering engine is entirely based on WebCore,
itself an open-source extension, rewrapping, and port of KDE's
Konqueror.
These two are open-source so I would presume it should be relatively
doable to get into the code and arrange for a linking between
MathPlayer and WebCore.
And if all goes well, there would even be the chance to actually port
MathPlayer to Linux and other KDE ports.

WebCore:
	http://developer.apple.com/darwin/projects/webcore/index.html
Konqueror:
	http://konqueror.kde.org/

paul

PS: Netscape has been trying to establish a comittee to revise the
notion of plugins after the M$IE behaviours came out... did no-one had
an echo of the development of such a comittee ?