Re: i have some questions. in testsuite

Thanks your reply..

well, at first it's better to explain my environments.
If i were in Korea, i can use the Internet all the
time, unfortunately,i'm in Australia.
you know it's quit expensive to use Internet , so i go
to the library then download this
file(http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/testsuite.zip)
and start to translate it.( i thought it would be easy
for me to understand MathML after i looked some
example.)

Thus, when i translate 'testsuite', i can not connect
Internet.

All i asked is about 'description' and 'source code'
in "testsuite.zip".

1).
http://www.mobilian.org/teruyo/zb40/data/mel_family/moAlargeop12.xml_description.png
for example ,when i tried to explain "description" in
this file moAlargeop12.xml. i was wondering how i
could explain "∫" in korean...

2).
http://www.mobilian.org/teruyo/zb40/data/mel_family/moAlargeop12.xml_sourcecode.png
i think if people look 'testsuite', they just might
try to copy 'source code' into their work.
That's why i asked.

3).
What do you think i'd better to translate this one
first?
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-MathML2-20030411/mathml-html.zip

i always appriciate your answer..
Thank

David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk> wrote:

> i think "" is right, instead of "".
>
> What do you think about it?

If your document references the MathML DTD then these
mean the same
thing, if it doesn't reference the DTD then "& int ;"
is an error.

If you look at the actual test files, eg
moAlargeop12.mml and the
inlined MathML that is included in the XHTML+MathML
page you will see
that the "& #x0222B;" form is used consistently
(except for the tests
of entity names, which do load the DTD and use the
names as a test).

However for the
 section of the XHTML page that shows the MathML
Markup  the stylesheet used to generate the test suite
shows the
entity name form in many cases, as this is more
human-readable.

In your Korean translation, if you think that an
English-based entity
name isn't really any help compared to the numerical
character reference,
you could use the numerical versions consistently.
(You ought to be able to automatically replace every
 section
showing a mathml example by the actual mathml code
which has the
numerical references using perl or sed of emacs or
some such tool.)

> In my local computer , i can't find this image
> "characters/glyphs/020/U02035.png".

If you download the zip file of the MathML draft at

http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-MathML2-20030411/mathml-html.zip

then it includes a glyphs directory with all these
characters

(I think we wanted to avoid duplicating this into all
the zip files, it
is a rather large collection of png files, and you
only need one set of
them)

David

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star
Internet. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more
information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around
the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk

=====
Everything is possible those who have a dream!
Kang Dong_sok who is your best friend.
Melbourne in Australia ->> http://melbourne.woorizip.com
Mobile : +61-417-795-286 {New}
ICQ No. 63859696