Re: problem loading MathML/XML version of MML2 doc into IE6

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Strotmann <Strotmann@rrz.uni-koeln.de> wrote:

> The system cannot locate the object specified. Error processing
> resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/DTD/mathml2/xhtml-math11-f.dtd'. Line
> 5, Position 15

Yes, we made a mistake when we published the draft, the dtd file used
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-MathML2-20021219/mathml.dtd

has

<!ENTITY % xhtml-mathml SYSTEM "../../DTD/mathml2/xhtml-math11-f.dtd">
<!ENTITY % xhtml-mathml SYSTEM "http://www.w3.org/Math/DTD/mathml2/xhtml-math11-f.dtd">

The line with ../../DTD/mathml2/xhtml-math11-f.dtd should be removed.

Unfortunately we could not change it because the document had been
published already. We have fixed it and it will be released when we
publish the next Working Draft.

Max.