Re: Problems with the testsuite

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, David Carlisle wrote:

> > 1. I can't render the mml files, if this files using entities.
> > Because the mml files doesn't include a doctype definition.
>
> this is true that the ".mml" files are essentially fragments that need
> to be incorporated into a larger document including a DOCTYPE before
> they are well formed. (This probably should be made clearer).
>

> > 2. I can't render the xhtml files, because in this files are a
> > comment before the doctype definition. And this isn't allowed.
>
> Oh! sorry, this is a recently introduced bug, thank you for reporting
> it. The files were correct but it was pointed out that there was no
> copyright notice on the files. The script that was run to add copyright
> comments has added the comment before the xml declaration in these cases.
> We will fix this as soon as possible!

Thank you.

I think I found an other bug:

testsuite/Presentation/TokenElements/mi/miequivalents11.xhtml:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "mtable" must be
terminated by the matching end-tag "</mtable>"

I had also a another question, should the testsuite test deprecated
attributes like "fontsize", "fontweight", "fontstyle" and "fontfamily".
I think about the decision to implement the deprecated attributes, but
this makes the implementation more difficult.

What do you and the anothers think?

Thanks, Stephan Michels.