Re: MathML -> (La)TeX

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Vasil I. Yaroshevich wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Whether anyone know about tools for convertation from MathML to
> (La)TeX? There are written in the Specification about such tools, but
> whether anyone know about concrete tools?

There are functions in Maple, Import (in the MathML package) and
latex. Import takes a content MathML string and returns the Maple object,
latex takes a Maple object and returns a latex form. Thus we may go:

latex(MathML:-Import( mathml string ))

to obtain the latex.

for example:
{x}^{2}

I hope this helps,

Bill.

P.S. the MathML package also has functions for conversion from Maple
representation to MathML.