Re: [www-math] <none>

KAMTHAN pankaj wrote:

> 1. MathML Content Markup. Low-Level, Context-Sensitive, Preferable.
> 2. MathML Presentation Markup. Higher-Level, Presentation-Oriented, Superior
>    Rendering Support Available.
>
> If you use 1., then depending on your requirements you may want to transform
> that to 2.
>
> XSLT style sheets for transforming documents from 1. --> 2. exist:
>
> mathmlc2p
> http://www.inrialpes.fr/opera/people/Emmanuel.Pietriga/mathmlc2p.xsl
>
> mmlctop
> http://www.orcca.on.ca/Software/stylesheets/mmlctop.xsl
>
> although I am not sure if either of them entirely support MathML 2.0.

MathMLc2p is based on the 13 November 2000 MathML 2.0 Candidate Recommendation
and supports every element defined in it (plus a number of deprecated MathML1.x
elements)

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Document Model and                      |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis