relevant list mail, which was:

Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 09:40:47 -0500

(or
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-lib/2006JanMar/0005.html)

The problem I experience occurs during compilation
because the resultant header file (wwwsys.h) has a
broken include, simply:

#include

It looks as if the 2.128 commit accidentally changed
the angle bracket entities (&lt; and &rt;) into
genuine angle bracket characters (< and >), and I
guess that part of the header-generating code (not
sure where yet, just dipping my toe at the moment)
strips out HTML tags.

Regards,

- Bobby