Re: errors in post request

On Wed, 7 May 2003, Hanspeter Halle wrote:

> 2. Switch off pipelining. So for every request a new TCP-connection will be
> used.

Sorry for bursting in here, on a different matter:

I'm curious here. Are those the two options libwww offers? You either use
pipelining OR you use a new TCP-connection for each request?

> 3. Try if my patch (see below) can still be applied to the current version
> of libwww. It delays the transmission of the 2nd HTTP-Request until the
> data for the 1st one has completely delivered.

... and only with your patch can you actually make multiple requests on the
same connection without pipelining?

I'm sorry if these questions sound stupid, please point me to a suitable
document where I can read this info if there's a suitable one somewhere.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77